Kean is spending a week with Gavin, so this week it is just me... and Chance.
Fun? Excitement? Pancakes! Stroganoff?!
You must know right away that Pancakes are Chance's favourite breakfast, and that Daddy always makes them. There is some secret that infuses Daddy's pancakes with lots of fluff and extra delicious-ness.
experiment log
Day 1 : So-flat-Galileo-would-be-ashamed-cakes
Day 2 : Slightly-puffed-but-no-fluff-cakes
Day 3 : I-quit-so-it's-eggs-and-oatmeal-cakes
Day 4 : Pretty-close-to-fluffly-goodness-cakes
Well, I seem to have the hang of it now.
You have to understand though, Kean's pancakes are literally cakes. Some are nearly an inch thick, all jokes aside! The good thing is that I do have Chance's dinner favourites down. Stroganoff, potato soup, rice and raisins, and more.
Fun? Excitement? Pancakes! Stroganoff?!
You must know right away that Pancakes are Chance's favourite breakfast, and that Daddy always makes them. There is some secret that infuses Daddy's pancakes with lots of fluff and extra delicious-ness.
experiment log
Day 1 : So-flat-Galileo-would-be-ashamed-cakes
Day 2 : Slightly-puffed-but-no-fluff-cakes
Day 3 : I-quit-so-it's-eggs-and-oatmeal-cakes
Day 4 : Pretty-close-to-fluffly-goodness-cakes
Well, I seem to have the hang of it now.
You have to understand though, Kean's pancakes are literally cakes. Some are nearly an inch thick, all jokes aside! The good thing is that I do have Chance's dinner favourites down. Stroganoff, potato soup, rice and raisins, and more.
He can stick his tummy out farther than should be baby-ly possible. He can pack in the good stuff. I'm just glad he is a good eater with lots of different foods, if he likes it he will eat ALL of it.
1 comment:
YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! Excuse my caps lock. I am so excited you need to keep this updated everyday ahhh. So exciting...Tell Kean good luck with everything this week we will be thinking about him. Loves you!
Post a Comment